Here you can find every answer, precise and detailed on how bone marrow donation works.
- 1. What is the bone marrow used for transplants?
- 2. What are bone marrow hematopoietic stem cells?
- 3. Why are bone marrow stem cells so important?
- 4. What is bone marrow hematopoietic stem cell transplant used for?
- 5. What does the transplant operation consist of (for the reciever)?
- 6. What happens to the donor who is found to be compatible with a patient awaiting transplant?
- 7. How many bone marrow transplants have been done up to now?
- 8. Who can become bone marrow donor?
- 9. How can a person become bone marrow donor?